General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Incorporate questions as part of a journey

I really, really need a way to post questions, doubts, asks, concerns in my journey - with a hope that someone would be kind to provide answer's !!

Here's one for example, that I right now have as an ask: "Is there ANYONE, who has gone the way before in implementing TOGAF, and can let me lend a hand for free, to help me learn the process?"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Edwin. Once again thanks for your response and continual feedback. We appreciate your comments and they all go into the pool for discussion in our future releases.

This functionality is next n the pipeline. We have spent some time fixing our relevance engine and search functionality. We are now at a point where we can recommend other users whose journeys and discoveries are similar to yours. What that means is that we will recommend other architects who have some TOGAF experience and journeys and look to connect the two of you up.

We are also working on a teaming environment which will allow you to create teams where you can share more of your knowledge within a walled garden. This works well within a company environment.

Thankyou for your support and continued use of our platform during this beta phase.

Craig – Founder

• Social connects

At this point, I am pretty new to TM - maybe missing the feature. But I find it very hard to feel connected with people within Tribal Mind. Is there any easier way - such as a suggestion - instead of having to search.

Second, your search/save is slow - if that is the only means to information, then please focus on improving the experience

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Edwin. Many thanks for your responses and suggestions.
        At present the application is till in Beta mode and until we sort through a few UX issues we have not done large amounts of marketing as yet.

I agree we need to connect to the social channels and this is in the pipeline. There is also a lot of work on the roadmap to optimise search and the recommendation engine.

Please keep your comment coming as its great to get feedback from the community.

• allow rich text edits in the journey and discovery text areas

It would be nice to have rich text editing in the journey and discovery text areas

3 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Consider finding some mechanism for altruistic hinting

While browsing for journeys I find one.
          One that I definitely do not want to join.
          But I have an idea or two that might help the journey and would be little effort for me to share.

Joining seems to be a very heavy commitment. Maybe you could add the option to give a hint (another name might be more suitable). These could be reviewable before shown, maybe?

Such behavior could be rewarded/enforced somehow using points?

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Provide more info about the functionality of the site

I have no idea what and why I posted a journey? Who sees my journey? When to they respond? Will the respond? Who is on the site? Are there profiles of people I can ask?
            Not really sure how it works and can't find details that tell me?
            Seems like a good idea but also seems like a lot of holes. I found it difficult to understand what it is I am to do for what reason .

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
            • Describe "best practice" use of a "tribalmind journey" elements in a "journey"

Start a journey to describe the best ways to maximise the use of the features/elements of tribalmind along your journey: e.g. describe when to use a "comment" vs creating a new "Discovery" <could make reference to tags not being available on "comments">; or, describe best way of adding multiple items in response to a discovery or "question", i.e. individual comments < making reference to the fact that each comment can be rated individually>.

2 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
              • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base