I suggest you ...

Incorporate questions as part of a journey

I really, really need a way to post questions, doubts, asks, concerns in my journey - with a hope that someone would be kind to provide answer's !!

Here's one for example, that I right now have as an ask: "Is there ANYONE, who has gone the way before in implementing TOGAF, and can let me lend a hand for free, to help me learn the process?"

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Edwin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  AdminCraig (Founder, TribalMind) responded  · 

Hello Edwin. Once again thanks for your response and continual feedback. We appreciate your comments and they all go into the pool for discussion in our future releases.

This functionality is next n the pipeline. We have spent some time fixing our relevance engine and search functionality. We are now at a point where we can recommend other users whose journeys and discoveries are similar to yours. What that means is that we will recommend other architects who have some TOGAF experience and journeys and look to connect the two of you up.

We are also working on a teaming environment which will allow you to create teams where you can share more of your knowledge within a walled garden. This works well within a company environment.

Thankyou for your support and continued use of our platform during this beta phase.

Craig – Founder

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...