I suggest you ...

Journey Plan

When taking a journey, I really would like to create a master plan - which can simply be an image or a PDF. I would also like it to serve as an introductory note to anyone who would like to join and contribute to my journey, so that the make aspects of discovery can be comprehended as it grows.

Ideally, a journey could be prepended with an intro type of notes. However, it would even be OK for now, if I can pin some documents/discoveries/insights so that it will always appear either with the Summary or at some place accessible.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Edwin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    AdminCraig (Founder, TribalMind) responded  · 

Hello again Edwin. I see this question slipped through the cracks. Apologies for the tardy response. What we are working on now is our synthesis environment.
    It will give you the ability to create highlights and then also synthesize what you have discovered.

Synthesis will have a number of tools that will allow you to mix your insights and discoveries to create meaning.
    As a start we are providing a synthesized storyboard to help you create meaning from your digital memory.
    From there you can create a summary of your journey and publish it as an “advert” to what you have learned.

We intend to allow you then to use these as a template for other users wanting to take a similar journey.

We expect this to be up and running within the nxt release.

Many Thanks for your support

Craig – founder

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)